Your trusted partner for solving toughest
operational and technical challenges
CERTEGLOBAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
10 out of 10 of the world’s largest oil & gas companies are supported by CERTEGLOBAL Services.
Engineering & Design
Health, safety, Environment & Quality
Procurement & Material Supply
Specialized Manpower Recruitment
10,000+ experts and consultants specialised in oil & gas operational systems, processes, technologies, work practices and standards.
Oil & Gas Services
CERTEGLOBAL provides a full spectrum of engineering and design, HSEQ, project services, specialised materials supply, technical consulting and advisory, and specialist manpower.
Engineering & Design
At CERTEGLOBAL, we offer a range of engineering and design services, and have extensive experience of working onshore and offshore. Our services in this area include:
- 2D/3D design and drawings.
- As built CAD modelling and drawings.
- 3D modelling & isometric drawings.
- Engineering and design conceptual studies.
- The front end engineering design (FEED).
- Detailed engineering and design.
- Audit, review and approval of engineering designs.
- Pre-inspection, qualification and certification.
- Project list of materials, specifications, and quantities.
- Process and mechanical design, and sizing and specifications of equipment, pipelines, valves, and other fittings.
- Electrical, instrumentation, telecommunication and control systems design.
- Piping, layout & mechanical engineering.
- Mechanical and rotating equipment design.
- Structural and civil engineering.
- Facilities engineering.
- Existing plant optimisation.
- Structural engineering.
- 3D laser scanning.
- Short- and long-term manpower hiring and secondments of engineering and design experts and specialists.
At CERTEGLOBAL, we offer a range of project services, and have extensive experience of working onshore and offshore. Our services in this area include:
- Project evaluation studies.
- Financial, commercial and technical feasibility studies.
- Cost-benefit analyses.
- Conceptual studies.
- Project risk assessment.
- Project management incl. planning & scheduling, resource management, management of subcontractors, cost control, reporting, and project follow-up.
- The EPC projects (engineering, procurement & construction).
- The Front End Engineering Design (FEED).
- Project list of materials, specifications, and quantities.
- Project document control.
- Installation procedures, start-up, and commissioning.
- Preparation of design and tender documents.
- Project procurement.
- Energy assessment, reduction and modelling.
- Short term hiring and secondments of project services experts and specialists.
Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality (HSEQ)
We help oil and gas companies comply with applicable regulations, adhere to appropriate industry standards, and ensure their operations and projects cause no harm to people, assets and environment.
At CERTEGLOBAL, we offer a range of HSEQ services, and have extensive experience of working onshore and offshore. Our services in this area include:
- Audits and inspection of systems, processes and site operations.
- Risk assessments: HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA, What-if, PHA, FTA, ETA etc
- Audits and preparation of site safety documentation in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Development and implementation of Safe System of Work (SSOW).
- Review, verification, and validation of equipment and systems design.
- Environmental impact assessment (EIA).
- Competency assurance assessments (CAA).
- Internal HSEQ audits prior to audit by certifying bodies.
- Inspection, testing and upgrades of safety systems and Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD).
- Preparation of emergency response and business continuity plans.
- Development and implementation of quality assurance plans.
- Short- and long-term manpower hiring and secondments of HSEQ experts, specialists, assessors, and auditors.
Procurement & Supply Management
CERTEGLOBAL offers a fully integrated materials procurement and associated supply operations covering supply of process equipment in both upstream and downstream together with maintenance spares. Our services in this area include:
- Requisition & processing of purchase orders.
- Market research & defining best and feasible specifications.
- Demand forecasting, defining economic order quantities and reorder points.
- Strategic sourcing and selection of reliable suppliers.
- Developing and administering the request for proposal (RFP).
- Issuing enquiries to potential suppliers.
- Commercials negotiation with selected suppliers.
- Inspection of supplies before shipment.
- Materials shipments and delivery management.
- Expediting supply and delivery of materials.
- Contract monitoring & evaluation.
- Resolving disputes with suppliers.
- Procurement risk assessment.
Technical Consulting & Advisory
At CERTEGLOBAL, we offer a range of engineering and technical advisory and consultancy services and have extensive experience of working onshore and offshore in complex engineering problems in upstream, midstream and downstream operations and projects. Our services in this area include:
- Field development studies.
- Solutions for technical problems in oil & gas operations and production facilities.
- Asset management studies.
- Maintenance & upgrade.
- Critical system design.
- Start-up consultancy.
- Industrial waste treatment.
- Automation and control.
- Corrosion management.
- Pipeline pigging technologies.
- Upstream and downstream optimisation techniques.
Specialised Manpower Supply
To tackle client’s proficiency gaps, we provide highly qualified and skilled engineers and specialists to the oil & gas industry short- and long-term term contract arrangements. Whether client is looking for a geophysicist, a petrophysicist, a geologist, a plant engineer, or a technician, our global talent pool includes the highly qualified and niche disciplines that the client needs.
We identify the manpower requirements, in line with our clients’ needs, and we utilise appropriate screening and matching methods to ensure that we provide engineers and specialists who exactly match clients’ stringent specifications.
We also provide these engineers and specialists with support services, such as visa and immigration arrangements, flights tickets, local transport, accommodation in transit and payroll.
Inspection of a system for industrial waste minimisation
In an overall process improvement programme at the client’s production site, we began a waste minimisation project to define waste streams in the process, waste types, causes, and disposal needs. The project also involved technical and economic evaluation of best options to reduce and eliminate the defined waste streams.
3D modelling & isometric drawings
We started recently a project with a new client to create 3D models & and isometric drawings for new petroleum facility. The project involved training of engineers and production of 3D models, isometric drawings, engineering drawings, lists of materials, and all related documents.
Preparation of site safety procedures and documentation
For one gas plant in a major oil & gas company, CERTEGLOBAL Engineering has recently completed risk assessment, HAZOP analysis, and preparation of emergency response and business continuity plans.
Project evaluation studies
For a new gas tank farm project, we recently finalised project risk assessment, financial, commercial and technical feasibility studies.
Upgrade of emergency shutdown systems (ESD)
CERTEGLOBAL has started work on the upgrade of Emergency Shutdown (ESD) systems for one client. The upgrade applies to two main petrochemical plants.
Existing plant optimisation
We just started a two separate projects with a client looking at plant efficiency in detail to improve plant reliability, product yield and energy consumption.
Solutions for technical problems in oil & gas operations and production facilities
We completed recently a project in solving technical problems that caused by sludge in crude oil tank farm.
Asset management studies
CERETGLOBAL has successfully completed asset management work for oil & gas company. Aims of the work was to reach greater efficiencies through reducing operating costs while increasing production levels.
Provision of specialised manpower
CERTEGLOBAL recently sent a group highly specialised maintenance technicians and engineers to a major oil and gas company to participate in plant maintenance and upgrade projects.
Advanced Pipeline Pigging Technologies
Pipeline pigging is the practice in pipeline maintenance that involves using devices known as ‘pigs’ or ‘scrapers’ which clean, inspect and test new and existing pipelines. As the pig moves through the pipeline, it can remove and possibly detect any faults and obstructions within the pipeline such as build-ups of solid materials which cause reduced flow or blockage in the pipeline and increased used of energy in addition to high probability of corrosion. Read More >>
Upgrading Oilfields: Practices and Technologies
Oilfield upgrade is the activity of introducing the newest technologies (or renewing existing ones) in some or all parts of the oilfield for the purpose of increasing or sustaining production capacity, maximising value and reducing cost of operations. The upgrade may involve bringing more advanced oilfield equipment, modernizing instrumentation and control systems. Read More >>
Asset Integrity Management
Asset Integrity Management is the process of enhancing the ability of an asset throughout its lifecycle to perform its required function effectively and efficiently, and in consideration to safety, health and the environment. The system ensures that the people, systems, processes, and resources that deliver integrity are in place, in use and will perform when required over the whole lifecycle of the asset. Read More >>