Our contact details
- Name: CERTEGLOBAL Ltd.
- Address: 93 The Pastures, Middlesbrough, TS8 0UL, UK
- Phone Number: 00441642254246
The type of personal information we collect
As part of our data collection and processing practices, we currently gather and handle the following information:
- Personal Identifiers: This includes details such as your name, which helps us uniquely identify and address you. We may also collect information related to your employer, qualification, or professional background, which assists us in tailoring our services to your specific needs.
- Contacts: We collect contact information to establish and maintain communication with you. This may include your email address, telephone number, or postal address, enabling us to reach out to you regarding course registrations, service inquiries, or other relevant updates.
- Characteristics: We may also collect certain characteristics or preferences that are relevant to our services. This could involve information about your professional background, areas of interest, or specific requirements to ensure that we deliver a personalized and valuable experience.
By collecting and processing this information, we aim to provide you with a seamless and tailored experience, addressing your individual needs and delivering our services effectively.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The majority of the personal information we process is obtained directly from you, and it is provided to us for the following reasons:
- Registration for Courses and Events: When you register for one or more of our courses or events, we collect the necessary personal information from you. This allows us to process your registration, confirm your eligibility, and provide you with the relevant details and materials related to the course or event.
- Enquiry or Order for Consulting or Advisory Services: If you make an enquiry or place an order for our consulting or advisory services, we require certain personal information from you. This enables us to respond to your enquiry, process your order, and deliver the requested services effectively.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the collection or use of your personal information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are dedicated to safeguarding your privacy and providing transparent and secure experiences throughout our services.
In addition to the information you provide directly, we may also receive personal information indirectly from the following sources and scenarios:
- Employer Provided Information: If your employer registers you for one of our events or courses, they may provide us with your information for the purpose of registration. This ensures accurate and efficient processing of your participation in our events.
- Referrals from Third Parties: In some cases, individuals or companies may refer your name or company to us. If you have been referred by a third party, we may receive personal information about you in order to establish contact or assess the suitability of our services for your needs.
If you have any concerns about the collection or use of your personal information from indirect sources, please feel free to contact us. We strive to be transparent and ensure that your privacy rights are respected throughout our interactions.
We appreciate the information you have provided, and we utilize it for the following purposes:
- Registration Processing: We use the information you provide to process your registration for our courses and other events. This includes verifying your eligibility, communicating relevant details, and ensuring a smooth enrollment process.
- Consulting and Advisory Services: If you submit an enquiry or place an order for our consulting or advisory services, we utilize the information to process your request, deliver the requested services, and manage our business relationship with you.
- Website Support: Your information helps us enhance and personalize your experience on our website. By analyzing user preferences and behavior, we can optimize our website’s functionality, provide relevant content, and improve navigation for a seamless browsing experience.
We value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In certain circumstances, we may need to share your information with the following entities:
- Your training course instructor, consultant, or coach: In order to provide you with the best possible training experience, we may share your information with the relevant instructor, consultant, or coach. Rest assured that they will only have access to the information necessary to fulfill their role in delivering the services you have requested.
- Police authority or court: In exceptional cases where required by law or for legitimate purposes, we may be obligated to share your information with relevant law enforcement agencies or courts. We will ensure that such disclosures comply with all applicable legal requirements and safeguards to protect your rights and privacy to the fullest extent possible.
Please note that we will never sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. Our commitment to your privacy remains a top priority, and we take all necessary measures to safeguard your information throughout our operations.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us on: phone: 00441642254246 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented measures to ensure its protection. Here’s how we store and handle your information:
- Secure Storage: Your personal information is stored in secure systems and databases that are designed to prevent unauthorized access or misuse.
- Disposal of Information: When the retention period expires or if your information is no longer necessary for the intended purpose, we will securely dispose of it. This may involve permanent deletion from our systems or the use of secure data destruction methods to ensure that the information is irreversibly removed.
Our disposal procedures comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations to safeguard your privacy and maintain the integrity of your personal information.
If you have any questions about our data storage and disposal practices or would like further information, please feel free to reach out to us. We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal information throughout its lifecycle.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at phone: 00441642254246 or email: email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at:
Name: CERTEGLOBAL Ltd.
Address: 93 The Pastures, Middlesbrough, TS8 0UL, UK
Phone Number: 00441642254246
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk